About the PTSA
As a member of the National PTA organization, our goals are to:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- Raise the standards of home life.
- Secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- Bring into closer relation the home and the school so that parents and teachers can cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
2012-2013 Officers, Teachers Representatives and Chairpeople
Each year, the PTSA elects new officers for the coming school year. If you are interested in becoming an officer please contact us.
|Raania Mohsen||VP of Membership|
|Aaron Bennett and Sharon Bennett||Co-Historians|
|Anjali Mehta||Chairperson – Programs|
|Al Ventura and John Connolly||Teacher Representatives|